Monday, February 8, 2010

MASON GLENN BOWLING


Mason Glenn is my youngest. He was born March 3, 2009. He had a very hard time coming into this world. I guess he just wasn't ready. He was in the NICU for 2 weeks for many different problems. You would never guess that now. He is the happiest little boy. He loves to follow his sissy around. He looks up to her so much, even though she aggravates him. I can't believe he is already turning one right around the corner. He is definitely a momma's boy which I love. Kenley calls Mason "Shrek". That's the name she gave him. We were at Red Robin eating last week and the manager asked Kenley what her little brother's name was. She looked right at her and said Shrek and she had this serious look on her face. It was so funny. He is a very good baby or big boy should I say? I am excited to watch him grow along with his sister.

2 comments:

  1. how sweet!!! so glad you have a blog now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach! It's me, Silena!! I didn't know you ha a blog and I was blog surfing and found you on Jamie's list!! Happy Birthday to Mason (he and Clint have the same b'day)! I have a blog too~ so even though we see each other only twice year, we can see what each other has been up to! Love ya, Silena! www.cvachoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete